Fill The Form Below To Order Now
You are only going to see this page once EVER. It’s really important you read the following words very carefully.
From the desk of Ty Brown, Dog Trainer
Dear Dog Owner,
If you’ve found yourself on this page then it means you need help.
I don’t know if you are here because your dog is aggressive towards other dogs, people, kids, cats, when there is food around, aggressive over toys, or aggressive towards you, the dog owner.
Regardless of HOW your dog is being aggressive I know I’ve got the answer for you.
So if you are just plain DONE with the embarrassment, liability, pain, and danger of having an aggressive dog then now is YOUR time to start changing that behavior.
It does not matter if…
- You’ve already tried EVERYTHING and still your dog is acting aggressively
- If your vet, other dog trainers, friends, or dog owners at the park tell you it is a ‘lost cause’ and you need to get rid of your dog
- If you think you are good or bad at training your dog
Even if you are an absolute beginner I promise you that you can start to see almost immediate results in stopping your dog’s aggression.
Over my career I’ve successfully helped hundreds of dog owners, just like you, to take their dogs from snarling, biting, growling, aggressive dogs to stand up citizens.
In fact, if you stick with me for the next couple minutes and read this letter top to bottom, and you are the action taker I hope you to be, then you can get set to…
Start ENJOYING your dog today instead of being afraid of what he or she may do…
How does that sound? Pretty amazing, right? (It’s true, though, and I’m the only dog trainer out there who literally puts his money where his mouth is. Read on…)
But if you’ve read other books, talked with other so-called ‘dog training professionals’, and read everything you can find online you may already be skeptical about your ability to fix your dog’s aggression issues. When another dog trainer tells you ‘this is it’ you probably roll your eyes and think ‘yeah, I’ve heard that before…’
I’ve had many clients that have thought the same thing. Each and every one of them, though, arrived at a point where they realized they had nothing left to lose. Their dog, despite all of their best efforts, continued being aggressive.
Are you at that point?
Before you go any further and waste time I need to let you know. This training program IS NOT for some of you out there:
- If you aren’t willing to work at fixing your dog’s aggression this IS NOT for you. I teach something very unique called Integration Training that makes your training easier and quicker than just about any other training program out there. It still requires effort, though.
- If you are looking to find magic in ‘treat training’ this IS NOT for you. The biggest dog training lie of the 21st century is that you can fix anything with treats. When it comes to fixing aggression that just isn’t true.
- If you only pay lip service to wanting a trained dog then this IS NOT for you. Having a trained dog means effort, time, money, involvement. If you aren’t prepared to invest those things into your dog you are better off with a stuffed animal.
- If you are looking for a re-hashed, tired, cheap dog training eBook then this IS NOT for you. My program is a real DVD course full of hours and hours of video instruction. There is nothing basic about this at all.
Before I tell you a little more about the program let me tell you about myself.
I’m a normal guy. I have a wife and four daughters and have been an animal lover my whole life. When I was 14 years old my parents finally relented and allowed me to get a dog (they weren’t big fans of dogs). I studied every book and every resource I could get my hands on. I read every library book on dog training twice and got myself plenty confused. Every method I read contradicted with others and most of them were hard to comprehend in the first place.
Around this time I called a local dog trainer and begged him for a job. He didn’t have a paying job available but he allowed me to apprentice for him for a number of years while I was in high school. For me it was an amazing opportunity.
I was kind of a goofy kid. I had these huge coke bottle glasses, I was chubby, I was always trying to make wisecracks that no one seemed to get. When I finally discovered that I had a skill with training dogs it was an amazing self-esteem booster. I loved it. When I was about 15 the trainer actually allowed me to lead parts of his group obedience classes and I was on top of the world.
This was my start and it led me down the path to where I am today. From that job I was able to land another job on the East Coast when I was in my early 20s. At this job I trained protection dogs, police dogs, and guard dogs. Very few people in the country have learned obedience training and specific training at this level. One thing I learned there, though, was that the same principles that applied to training a highly trained police dog that sold for $30,000 + are the same principles that apply to training a poodle, Yorkie, or Labrador. Those were the skills that I brought to opening my business here in Utah that has now been running successfully for years. We’ve been voted the best dog training company in the state almost every year we’ve been in business and we are incredibly proud of that.
As I developed my methods for house training, destruction, obedience, and fixing aggression I’ve used the experiences I’ve gained from working with some of the best trainers in the world while adding my own knowledge and skill. That is the depth of understanding that I bring to you with my DVD programs.
This will sound a little bit like a brag but most trainers out there boast about the trainers they’ve worked with in their life…now I’ve become the trainer that other trainers across the country brag about working with.
Even thought I’ve gained this expertise I’ve made sure that my methods are easy enough to do for even the most beginner of dog owners. My clients have been lifelong dog owners and they’ve been complete ‘newbies’. Wherever your skill level, you can benefit from my aggression program.
Enough about me. Let me tell YOU what you’ll be getting in my Curing Dog Aggression program:
My Satisfied Clients:
There’s More, Though!
Act now and you’ll also get these bonuses while they last:
- A three part workbook course. Not only is it important for you to learn these training principles but you’ll also need reminders and ways to check off your progress. My workbooks will allow you to that.
- Immediate access to these training resources through your membership on my site. As soon as you order we’ll ship you out your DVDs and workbooks. Before you get those, though, you’ll be able to start training through your online membership.
- Your membership also includes access to tele-seminars, webinars, and other supplemental training that we do with frequency.
Our 45 Day 100% Money Back Guarantee
Order today and I’ll send you out your DVD course and get you set up with your bonuses. If you aren’t satisfied, for whatever reason, simply return your course and get 100%, no questions asked, refund of your dog training investment.
I’ve literally taken all the risk out of you investing in my program. Either you love it and you get your dog’s aggression problem fixed…or you don’t and you get your money back. It’s as simple as that and I don’t know any other dog trainer that is willing to back up his training like I am.
Think about it, you came here today for a reason. You need help solving an aggression problem. If you don’t take action today what is going to happen? How much more risk will your dog and those around your dog be in if you don’t start making progress TODAY? How much longer will you stumble around trying to fix this problem on your own before you finally decide to hire an expert to help you out? Don’t continue to put safety at risk, start making progress RIGHT NOW!
Get This Entire Course Right Now For Just $167
Fill The Form Below To Order Now
We guarantee your satisfaction. If you are not satisfied with this product you may return it for a full refund.
In order to qualify for this refund:
- You must return the entire product in 'like-new' condition and the product must be returned within 45 days of the purchase date. If the return is received on day 46 or later no refund will be issued.
- All returns must go to the correct address:
5397 Venetia St
If you return the product to the distribution center from where it was originally sent out no refund will be issued.
- Please include contact information with your return including name of person who bought the product, email, address, and phone. If we cannot determine where the return came from we can't issue a refund.
- We are heavily invested in the success of our clients. If you aren't having success we'd love to help you apply our methods more completely. Please email us at email@example.com for help.
P.S. If you are still doing tomorrow what you are doing today your dog will still be acting the same. Start changing things today!
P.P.S. I would hate to see you lose out because you weren’t sure. Remember that this is fully guaranteed and that you are risking absolutely nothing. You can have complete peace of mind knowing that you have an 45 day money back guarantee. If you decide for any reason that you’re not thrilled, I will simply refund your entire purchase price no questions asked.
More Success Stories:
Glenn Sherrill of TrainPlayLive.com
Danielle Ream in South Carolina
Ty, I just had to write to tell you THANK YOU! We adopted a roughly three year old female rottweiler about two years ago and have loved having her. She is, however, 100 plus pounds of dog! While we had worked on basic commands, she would not follow them if distractions were present. Thus, they weren’t much good. We’re on week three of using your training videos and the ecollar. It has been wonderful. I only regret that we did not know about or look into this earlier. She walks at a heel, sits, and stays with other dogs around, cats crossing the street and little kids screaming. We love having her and taking her with us to the park. I can tell we will certainly have more freedom and less worry in the future wondering how she will react if we take her along. Your training videos have allowed us to have our big girl be an integral part of our family. Thank you! Danielle Ream
Your videos are worth every penny… A true investment to training your dog!!! Rick- TheBarkingZone.com
Suresh Subbiah, Connecticut
Alvaro in Peru
“I worked so hard doing the foundation work with my chocolate lab but once we got outside the home and there were heavy distractions, it all fell apart. I wanted to use an e-collar but knew professional guidance was a must. Your videos are what saved me! (and I’m here in Utah so your trainer Joe has already been a wonderful help as well.) I was able to start using the ecollar just with you video instruction and I swear to you I had a different dog in two days. The off leash control is wonderful and no more pulling when on the leash either! I know I have to stay committed in order to wean her off the collar eventually but I’m enjoying her so much we are spending even more time playing in the park and on walks. Also, future Utah clients should know how much help the group classes are too. Thanks so much!”
- Tracey Rumsey